Attorney Kirk Thompson practices workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability and long-term disability law for clients in the greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area, across the State of Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin. We have the legal expertise to help you push your case forward and obtain the results that you need.
We’re a small Minneapolis-based firm. Personal connection and hands-on assistance are important to us, so we know our clients and make it our business to be available to take your calls. Kirk personally meets with clients at both our Minneapolis office and their own homes. We have the experience and expertise to help you make sense of a confusing and complicated process.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- Minnesota, 1984
- Wisconsin, 2007
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 1985
- United States Supreme Court, 2008
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Hennepin Board Member
- Minneapolis Civil Rights Commissions, Volunteer Mediation Panelist
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1984
- St. Olaf College, B.A., 1979
Get Your Free Consultation
Call Kirk C. Thompson, Attorney At Law today at 612-599-6539 for your FREE consultation, and we will help you to get the benefits that you are entitled to!Office & Contact Info